Gore chitte sundar ladkiyo pein hote hain inka crush. Minal, Durre, Momina and the lists goes on๐คช๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gore chitte sundar ladkiyo pein hote hain inka crush. Minal, Durre, Momina and the lists goes on๐คช๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Gore chitte sundar ladkiyo pein hote hain inka crush. Minal, Durre, Momina and the lists goes on๐คช๐คฃ
Nopeeeeee jinse zyada content mil jaye๐คฃ๐คฃ
Hassan to celebs - 
That's not Maya Ali's official ig.. it's mayapret... ๐Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CradiUNuYek/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Yumna wearing Maya's gift๐คฃ
Haters burn๐คฃ
https://youtu.be/UH82EhekrAM His short film is here ๐ณ
That's not Maya Ali's official ig.. it's mayapret... ๐
That's maya's brand name ๐ณ
Really?? Maya Ali has a brand??๐ฒ I only knew about Mahira...
Anyway glad to hear this.... ๐ณ
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
KAM3 and Aye Musht were literally terrible๐๐
I don't know what the hype was all about. I can't stand hyped shows.
IKR, i just love KAM season 1 a lot..I mean there was so much soul and beauty and innocence in that story..IMO neither S2 nor S3 did any justice to it.
Sana is a pretty lady, but I never really liked her..she has this snootiness around her..which is visible even on screen
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I would have loved to be toxic ZGH fan๐๐คฃ
I wont even watch Humsafar to roast it๐
haha join the club ๐ I like both the shows, so for me it was like watching a tennis match with popcorn in hand and then being a mad hatter on both the sides๐๐
Lol! I have never felt like this on twitter.
I m more like kitne pagal log hain yahan.Koi kaam waam nahi hai inko ๐