🏏IPL 2023: KKR vs CSK, 33Rd Match- 7:30 PM IST 🏏- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

815

Views

22.2k

Users

44

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RW4AAQVOMNRJTWC3



I think he will be MOTMโ€ฆ guess who I chose as MOTM thoโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฃ Moeen .. for wicket taker also.. so one right and other will be terribly wrongโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ

Btw, I was today years old when I realised you're actually K Jasoos! ๐Ÿ˜ณ


Isse pehle I was just reading it as Kanjoos ๐Ÿคฃ

Posted: 3 years ago

Hope Dhoni gives the bowlers permission to give just 13 extras ....


Baad meon baand bhajana Mahi.... Pulease

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hindi commentator calling Rahane...Anju Anju๐Ÿคช

Anju nahi shaya ajju bolrahe hoenge

Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

kya friend ho tum sharing is caring theek hai tum kha lo akele. main khud bana lungi kuch aur ๐Ÿคฃ

Ayesha doesn't share food ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ
PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

Dube is playing with 320 strike rate โญ๏ธ

I was hoping he hits fastest 50

But woh Suyyash ka over aa gaya beech mein

7WJ3X7NQI4PUDC32 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Btw, I was today years old when I realised you're actually K Jasoos! ๐Ÿ˜ณ


Isse pehle I was just reading it as Kanjoos ๐Ÿคฃ



aisaaa kaisaโ€ฆ. Seeedhaa worst case interpretation as Kanjoosโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ

Image

Posted: 3 years ago

Sunil Naraine out.๐Ÿฅณ

B. Akash

Edited by Rosyme - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

Ayesha doesn't share food ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ab sabko pata chalgaya

MoodyMango thumbnail

Gujarat Titans

Posted: 3 years ago

Jagadeesan and Narine are opening for KKR ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Deadinside thumbnail
Smooth Talk Showdown Participant Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago
Thanks brother for tag.

Will see the updates.

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 ยท 4 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".