Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

ishani doesn't want high position in business as she wants to manage home and office simultaneously. Ranveer understands her so well.nice to know that ishani brought profit and all are praising her also.irritating gauri wants to separate ishveer again.why can't she change?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri thinking that hers and Ranveer's destination is same ie marriage was stupid.will she used disha to break ishveer?ishveer kiss and dialogues were romantic. Ishani saying that though women don't express they want their husbands to romance them was naughty. Ishani nitin scene was nice.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani doesn't want high position in business as she wants to manage home and office simultaneously. Ranveer understands her so well.nice to know that ishani brought profit and all are praising her also.irritating gauri wants to separate ishveer again.why can't she change?

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way Ishani wanted to handle the business and home and ranveer understanding her 

happy that you liked the way Ishani brought profit and everyone praising her 

yes gauri is surely irritating us 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Gauri thinking that hers and Ranveer's destination is same ie marriage was stupid.will she used disha to break ishveer?ishveer kiss and dialogues were romantic. Ishani saying that though women don't express they want their husbands to romance them was naughty. Ishani nitin scene was nice.

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

yes surely gauri and her thinks are stupid only 

let us see whether gauri is going to use disha or not 

glad you liked ishveer kiss and dialogues 

happy that you liked ishani's naughty talks and ishani and nitin scene 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 825

Ranveer and Ishani challenging each other had a smile were Ishani with a smiling face saw Ranveer. 

Ishani : Tk let me go down 

Ranveer: Why are you going down now?

Ishani: I need to make the dinner ready 

Ranveer(as usual without control): you can be with me.....(were realizing what he said managing and bringing his male ego face):Tk go 

Ishani(with a cute face): What you came to tell now? you want me to be with you know?

Ranveer: Nahi ....I am going to watch TV. 

Telling it he took the TV remote in the Lamp table and he turned on the TV and started to watch it were Ishani had a cute smile in her lips seeing the way Ranveer is feeling to be with her and going away from her because of the challenge. 

She with a smile started to walk from there to make the dinner for everyone.

2 DAYS LATER

The days were moving were both Ranveer and Ishani were not giving up their challenge and were just glancing each other with a cute smiles and were showing a not giving up faces. It was a Saturday evening 5 o clock were Ishani came to Amba's room having Raagini in her hands. Ishani was wearing her yellow color leggings and white top with yellow color shawl. Ishani was having two bags in her hands. 

Ishani(entering the room); Maa

Amba(who was seeing TV seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani. 

Ishani: Maa I went for shopping. 

Amba: Hmm tk dikhra why are you telling it to me? 

Ishani: Maa can you do me a help?

Amba(with a smile): Why are you telling it as help and all? Tell me what should I do? 

Ishani sitting in the bed facing Amba and left Raagini in the bed were cutie pie stood holding Ishani's shoulder with her hands.

Ishani(giving two bags to Amba): Maa this is a t-shirt, Pant and overcoat and (giving the other bag): In this there is a smart watch.

Amba: For whom all this Ishani?

Ishani: Maa for Ranveer only. After Ranveer comes you come to our room and give these things to Ranveer. 

Amba(with a not understanding face): you have purchased it for Ranveer means you can itself give this to Ranveer know?

Ishani(with a smile): Maa I have seen Ranveer from small.During his teen age too he never tried to buy new dresses for him. He used to tell me that he is saving the money. He even used to tell me that Maa will surely buy me good clothes one day when we come to a good position in life. Today I purchased a costly branded dress for Ranveer but I wish to fulfill Ranveer's wish Maa. you give this to Ranveer telling that you have purchased it for him. 

Amba(hearing it with a emotional smile); Ishani haan we never had money to the level of buying good clothes for Ranveer during his childhood and teen age. He used to wear the shirts that your father give him only. But Ranveer never asked for new dresses to us Ishani he understood that we are in poverty. He never questioned to me or Kailashji that why we are not buying new clothes for him even during festival times. (thinking about Ranveer and then with the same emotional smile): When Ranveer became rich know that time I was not knowing what dresses to buy for Ranveer. He himself will buy dresses for him. Even during poojas we select dress for him with the help of the dress designers. (seeing the bags in her hands and seeing Ishani):Tk let me give it to Ranveer today. 

Ishani; hmm okay maa I have brought the latest trend dress only for Ranveer and brought smart watch also for him. If he ask how you brought these dresses you tell with the help of the sales man you selected the dress and watch for him. 

Amba; hmm tk let me tell that. 

Ishani: Tk Maa let me go (seeing Raagini): shall we go baby?

Raagini shook her head as okay with a smile and opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hands and started to walk out of the room. 

Amba had a smile seeing Ishani's affection for Ranveer. 

Ishani walking in the corridor having Raagini in her hands thought about the beautiful flashback of Ranveer and Her friendship days. 

FLASHBACK. 

It was the time when Ishani was 19 years old and Ranveer was 22 years old. It was the day of Diwali. 

Ishani(came to Ranveer with sweets in her hands and with a smile); Ranveer. 

Ranveer; Haan Ishani. 

Ishani(showing the sweets): Take the sweets. 

Ranveer took a sweet and ate it were Ishani saw Ranveer from top to bottom were he was wearing his ordinary dress only. He was in his fade jean pant and faded checked shirt. 

Ishani: Ranveer you didn't buy any new clothes?

Ranveer: Nahi

Ishani; At least for diwali you can buy new clothes know?

Ranveer: Ishani we are not rich people to buy clothes all the days. I am saving money to take care of my parents future.  That is what the shirt Mota Babuji giving is there know?

Ishani: Ranveer those are shirts that sharman Bhaiya or Devarsh used and rejected as the cloth has become old. some time Papa is buying you new clothes for you that itself you are wearing for so many days. 

Ranveer: Ishani Maa used to tell me one day we will become rich and that day Maa will buy me everything that I want. Maa will buy me clothes also on the day we come to a good position okay. 

Telling it giving a smile he started to move from there were Ishani had a proud smile thinking about Ranveer. 

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Ishani(came to their room and left Raagini in the floor and gave the toys to her for playing and she sat in the bed and thought about Ranveer and to herself): Today Ranveer will feel happy as he is going to get dress from Maa's hand and I have even purchased a smart watch for him he will be really happy seeing that also. (she had happy smile).

It was exactly 7 o clock when Ishani was watching TV and Raagini was still happily playing with her toys. Ranveer entered the room were as soon as he entered he saw Ishani were Ishani too saw Ranveer with a smile. 

Ishani: Hi Welcome home. 

Ranveer: hmm (he gave a cute smile and he went to the cupboard and took his dresses and entered the washroom to change).

It was exactly next half an hour were Ranveer came out after changing himself to night dress were he came to Raagini with a smile. 

Ranveer: Raagini. 

Raagini: Papa..

Ranveer: shall we play cricket?

Raagini; mmm

Ranveer and Raagini started to play cricket were Ishani had a smile seeing both were she was continuing to watch TV were that was the moment Amba entered their room. 

Amba: Ranveer.

Ranveer: Maa

Amba(coming to Ranveer with smile): Ranveer today I went for shopping. 

Ranveer:Tk maa why are you saying it to me?

Amba: Ranveer from small I or your baba never brought a good clothes for you. After becoming rich also you only chose your dresses and you are wearing the dresses. Today I have brought a dress to you. 

Ranveer(with a happy smile and with a surprised face):Accha you have brought dress for me Maa?

Amba: Haan I have even brought watch for you. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile):Watch?

Amba shook her head as yes with a happy smile and she gave both the bags in Ranveer's hands were Ranveer got the bags from Amba were Raagini was seeing her father and Amba with a cute look were Ishani got up from the bed and she came and stood next to Ranveer. 

Amba: open and see. 

Ranveer shook his head as okay with a happy smile were he kept one bag in bed and opened the dress bag and took the dress out were it was a light green blazer and white t-shirt with designs in it and a black branded pant and belt. Ranveer had a surprised look were he saw Amba with a smile. 

Ranveer; Maa nice dress Maa I like it so much. 

Amba(shook her had a okay with a smile):tk tk see the watch. 

Ranveer: Haan (he kept the dresses in bed and he took the other bag and opened it and took a box were he unboxed the box were it was a Apple smartwatch): Maa it is super watch you know (he was so much happy in it were he was out of the world)

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's smile and in thoughts):What ever we buy to these men's know they will get happy in these mobile gadgets only. 

Ranveer: Maa I like it to the core. I am really really happy in these things you have brought for me. (he almost hugged Amba with smile): Thank you Maa. 

Amba hugging Ranveer and saw Ishani were with a smile she shook her head as is that is okay were Ishani too with a smile shook as okay. 

Amba(coming out of the hug):tk tomorrow wear the dress and this watch. 

Ranveer: Haan tk Maa. 

Amba(seeing Raagini);Raagini shall you come to Dadi?

Raagini(putting the bat down in the floor and opened her hands to Amba); Dadi. 

Amba with a smile took Raagini in her hands and saw Ishani. 

Amba: let me take Raagini with me Ishani. 

Ishani: Haan tk Maa. 

Amba giving a smile started to walk out of the room with Raagini in her hands. 

Ranveer with a happy smile turned to Ishani were Ishani was giving a smile to him.

Ishani(taking the dress in the bed and seeing Ranveer): Nice dress know Ranveer? 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was seeing the dresses with a smile): Haan you have selected a nice dress for me and nice watch for me. 

Ishani hearing it raised her head and saw Ranveer with a what face were Ranveer seeing her face. 

Ranveer: you only have brought this dress and watch for me know Ishani?

Ishani had a what to react face. 

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 826

Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said had a what to react face were giving a managing face): what are you telling Ranveer?

Ranveer keeping the smartwatch in the lamp table and getting the dresses from Ishani and keeping it in bed and put his hands behind her back and he pulled her close to him were Ishani saw him with a what face. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile): you only have purchased this dress and smartwatch for me know?

Ishani: Ranveer wo....actually Maa only has (before she could complete).

Ranveer: Ishani Maa does not know anything about brands and all. And more of everything Maa never know anything about smart watches and that too Apple smartwatches. Seeing these brands name itself I got to know you only have purchased it. 

Ishani: Ranveer..(she saw him with a cute face).

Ranveer: You have purchased all of my favorite brands then How will I be without find out it was you who has purchased these things for me?

Ishani:(getting that there is no use in hiding anymore then with a puppy face): Ranveer wo actually from childhood you used to wear old dress only. When we were in mature age also you will be saving the money and you won't spend and purchase new dress. you will tell me that one day maa will purchase dress for me when you come to good position. To fulfill your wish only I gave these things through Maa. 

Ranveer(with a mesmerized smile): Thanks Ishani really getting it from Maa was a happy moment in my life. During our poverty Maa aur Baba used to talk among themselves that they don't have money to buy good clothes to me. Hearing that I myself never ask for any clothes to Maa because I don't want them to get worried. when I became rich Maa was not knowing about my dressing styles and all so she never interfere in those things in my life. Even If we get dress also that was from dress designers only. But today(with a emotional face): I felt it from maa Ishani thank you. 

Ishani: you were happy know? that is more than enough to me Ranveer. 

Ranveer(pulling her more close to him and hitting his forehead with Ishani's forehead and in a cute tone): Hmm I am happy to the core. My love for you has increased a lot today. 

Ishani(in a mesmerizing tone): Getting love on me. 

Ranveer(in a cute husky tone): hmmm

Ishani(in husky tone): If you want love making as you are getting love on me means you can call me for love making. 

Ranveer(getting the challenge taking his forehead from Ishani's forehead and in a manly tone): Nahi actually love feel is coming Ishani(leaving her from his embrace and in a manly tone); Not love making mood okay. 

Ishani: Oh tk tk

Ranveer; Tk..

Telling it Ranveer sat in the bed and took the TV remote and started to watch the TV. Ishani had a cute impossible face. 

NEXT DAY MORNING. 

It was a Sunday morning Ranveer wearing the dress Ishani gave through Amba and he wore the smartwatch and got ready himself in front of the Mirror and saw Raagini who was sleeping so well in the bed were seeing his daughter with a smile he started to  walk out of the room were he walked in the corridor were he was looking so stylish in his green color blazer with white color t-shirt and black color pants were he was looking like

e9bce9a3ac408734b3f4a72e766d9fb3.jpg

As Ranveer was walking and coming in the corridor Gauri came out of her room were she stopped herself seeing Ranveer who was walking and coming in the corridor. Gauri lost herself in Ranveer's charm were he was looking like a Romantic hero. 

Gauri(as Ranveer was about to cross her):Ranveer..

Ranveer(hearing his name stopped and seeing it is Gauri): Hi Gauri. 

Gauri: (bringing a smile): Today is Sunday this much early where you are going?

Ranveer: wo today actually(before he could tell the next word).

Ishani(came there with the coffee cup in her hand and seeing Ranveer);Ranveer where are you going? I thought you will be sleeping as it is Sunday?

Ranveer: Haan Ishani yesterday after you slept know Me, Sharman, Pratik,Manas, Shikhar and Nirbhay in whatsapp itself have planned to go for boys day out today. 

Ishani: Kya boys day out?

Ranveer: Haan Sunday only know? Let us go out and enjoy and come back in the evening

Ishani: Oh tk tk at least go and have breakfast and go

Ranveer: haan after breakfast only we are leaving. 

Gauri(thinking to create a fight between Ishani and Ranveer seeing Ishani): Ishani Sunday only Ranveer will be in home you, Ranveer and Raagini can go out know?(seeing Ranveer); Hain na Ranveer?

Ishani(with a cute smile): Its okay di let them go out and come. They all are too not going out frequently at least they have planned it today. 

Ranveer(he surely fell for Ishani feeling her adjusting nature not being like other typical wife): Thank you madam(showing the coffee in Ishani's hands): Coffee for me. 

Ishani: haan for you only. 

Ranveer(getting the coffee):Thank you. (he started to walk in the corridor towards the stairs)

Ishani(seeing Gauri);Di you also come down for breakfast. 

Gauri : You go Ishani let me come. 

Ishani giving a smile to Gauri started to walk towards the stairs were When Ishani came down Ranveer was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was having the coffee. Ranveer looked so smart in his today dressing. He was really handsome to her eyes. The smartwatch was perfectly suiting him. 

Ishani(seeing the whole hall and getting that no one has come down till now she went and stood near Ranveer): Ranveer..

Ranveer(sipping the coffee and seeing Ishani): haan 

Ishani: you are looking handsome in this dress and you are really...wo...

Ranveer hearing it were seeing that no one is in the hall finishing the coffee in single sip and he kept the coffee cup in the tea poi and he got up and held her hand and pulled her with him and he took her behind a pillar and making her back hit the pillar and saw her with a cute look. 

Ranveer: hmm tell me I am looking handsome and I ?

Ishani(seeing his face with a cute smile): you are looking handsome and hot Ranveer. 

Ranveer: oh really?

Ishani: Haan as I saw you in front of Gauri di only I didn't express it. Dress and smartwatch is suiting you well. 

Ranveer: mm I am looking hot 

Ishani(with a cute look shook  her head as okay): hmm really you are hot today. Going for boys day out know? surely all the girls in the road will be seeing you only. 

Ranveer: Let them see but I will see my Ishani only. Tk (putting his hands behind her back and in a cute tone): If I look hot means If you want love making means you can call me. 

Ishani(with a cute female ego); I don't want love making and all. As you were looking good today I told you that is it. 

Ranveer: oh tk tk fine. Tk you go out of the pillar first if anybody comes means we will get caught. 

Ishani(smiling to him):Tk...

Ishani came out of the pillar and walked a causal walk and came to the dinning table area were in the next 5 minutes Ranveer came walking a casual walk and came and sat in the chair in the dinning table. Ishani started to serve the breakfast to Ranveer. Ranveer started to have the breakfast. 

Amba came to the dinning table and sat in the chair next to Ranveer  were Ishani served the breakfast to Amba were Amba was seeing Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Amba seeing him with a smile. 

Ranveer(showing his dress): How is my dress and watch Maa? you have selected a good dress for me. It is suiting me well know?

Amba: hmm you are looking so good today. Everyone's eye will be on my Ranveer only. (she took some kajal from her eyes and she kept it in Ranveer's behind neck and seeing Ranveer);No one's eyes should fall on my Ranveer. 

Gauri (coming inside her room and with a irritated face to herself): How this Ishani is like this? She is adjusting To Ranveer to the core. What to do to separate Ranveer and Ishani? (she had a thinking face).

Everyone in the home started to come to the dinning table one by one for breakfast were Ishani was serving to everyone. 

Ranveer(seeing Amba and baa): Baa aur maa today I, Sharman, Pratik and Manas and even Shikhar, Nirbhay has planned for boys day out. So after breakfast we are leaving. 

Baa:Arrey tk tk go and come these things will only help you all to grow good relationship. 

Amba: haan that is correct only Baa go and come. 

Ranveer had a happy smile were after the breakfast Sharman, Manas, Pratik came to the hall and were discussing happily about the day out.Ranveer too came to them were Ishani too was coming with him. 

Ishani: Drive safely Ranveer don't want to drive fast. 

Ranveer: Tk Ishani. 

Sharman: Ranveer shikhar and Nirbhay are ready only they called and told us on the way let us pick them up. 

Ranveer: hmm okay..

As Ranveer said only Devarsh came to them hall and stood near Pratik. 

Devarsh(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer I am ready

Ranveer: hmm

Sharman(seeing Devarsh with a what face);Devarsh for what you are ready?

Devarsh; For boys day out. 

Sharman(in a anger face); We didn't call you know?

Ranveer(before Sharman could speak the next word): Sharman yesterday night I only messaged Devarsh about boys day out and I only told him to join. 

Sharman; But Ranveer..

Ranveer: Sharman how many days we will be having fight with Devarsh. After all he is our family to try to patch up with Devarsh only I myself somehow trying to forget the old things and trying to get back to Devarsh. 

Sharman: whatever for now I don't want to spoil everyone's mood I am going to car. 

As Sharman moved Devarsh, Manas, pratik started to move were they went out of the hall were Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile. 

Ranveer: Tk let me go and come Ishani.(he was about to walk)

Ishani: Ranveer 

Ranveer: (stood back and seeing Ishani); hmm

Ishani: Thanks for trying to accept Devarsh. I am happy you have called him for Day out. (with a cute look):Really I am impressed. I didn't expect this from you. 

Ranveer: Oh so love is coming on me. 

Ishani(with a cute smile): hmm yes. 

Ranveer(in a naughty tone): If you want love making you can call me. Today also night will come know?

Ishani(bringing her female ego repeating Ranveer's dialogue); Love feel is only coming Mr. Ranveer not love making mood okay. 

Ranveer: oh okay okay fine let me go and come. 

Ishani shook her head as okay with a happy smile to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her moved from there and went out of the hall were Ishani had a happy smile in her lips. 

To be continued 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

2 epis at one go

Awesome

more than their challenge, them just wanting to be with each other, thinking abt each other is so beautiful

Ishani buying him present

and I loved the picture u used for Ranveer, one can connect better

awaiting for the next episode

love

Jen

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Was that her gift for him from her first salary?

coderlady thumbnail

Why does she always deny the romantic gestures? Nothing wrong with it.

coderlady thumbnail

Every sweet moment they have, Gauri gets all upset about it.