Meesu, stay away from all these people😡
Then u need to bring me to earth.. I'm bored in space 🤔
Till then I will continue what I do best!! That is bakwaaaassss 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Meesu, stay away from all these people😡
Then u need to bring me to earth.. I'm bored in space 🤔
Till then I will continue what I do best!! That is bakwaaaassss 😈
kya hoti hai bewafai tujhe karke dikha dunga🤣Originally posted by: Madhuilove
What Murtu is thinking 🤣
you really wants to know what’s bothering me🤪
Yesss 😳
arre chhod na 🤣
you won’t do any bakwas, especially yeh wali bakwas😡Originally posted by: midniteangel
Then u need to bring me to earth.. I'm bored in space 🤔
Till then I will continue what I do best!! That is bakwaaaassss 😈
I messaged you on insta😆
mat puch phadde ho jane hain 🤣
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
What Murtu is thinking 🤣
I should have become a dermatologist!!
tanu , i am loving what u r doing 🥰