People who have seen the film, it was titled "Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali", what exactly is about Eid and Diwali in the movie?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
People who have seen the film, it was titled "Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali", what exactly is about Eid and Diwali in the movie?
it was titled that because it was holiday festival theme and trying to show unity between Hindu Muslim cultures and was to come on Diwali. In my opinion it should have. It’s not directly related to the movie.People who have seen the film, it was titled "Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali", what exactly is about Eid and Diwali in the movie?
I’m only upset that I wanted Tiger 3 on EID or Salmans 1st release
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Why Srk fans in overdrive today? 😆
Itni tension hamein nahi jitni inhe hai, thand rakhon jaaron, ho jaayegi disaster 👏
😆 They seem more invested in SK films than SRKs 😆
Sacnilk downgraded Friday to 12 Cr 😳
Even Addatoday's friday estimate is 12 crOriginally posted by: semantic.error
Sacnilk downgraded Friday to 12 Cr 😳
pooja hedge the panauti
looks like a 12cr opening 45-50cr opening weekend.
I’m only upset that I wanted Tiger 3 on EID or Salmans 1st release
tiger 3 should have been released this eid!!!
looks like another Tubelight, Race-3 like performance ,
Then, I need to know if you can predict verdict of a movie correctly or not 🤔
I can keep my viewpoint only, prediction I don't know.
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5