conversation ke baatein mujhe yaad rehti hai.... Games, mostly no... I even forgot what I asked 🤭🤭🤭Originally posted by: infinity101
Gayatri vibey correct ❤️ Dekha Gayatri tu bhi saare sahi jawab de ri hai ab.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
conversation ke baatein mujhe yaad rehti hai.... Games, mostly no... I even forgot what I asked 🤭🤭🤭Originally posted by: infinity101
Gayatri vibey correct ❤️ Dekha Gayatri tu bhi saare sahi jawab de ri hai ab.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Gayatri vibey correct ❤️ Dekha Gayatri tu bhi saare sahi jawab de ri hai ab.
gayatri has the experience now 😆
Chamki soo gayi
Cobra gayab
1. I had a poster of HR in my room as a kid. 2. I love chocolates 3. I have been on a blind date. Two truths and one lie.
Cobra ka internet connection chala jata hai beech beech mei.
1. I am great in football
2. I am good in maths
3. I can very good in Essays
Two lies one truth😆
Mere Internet ka bharosa nahi hai
3 is a lieOriginally posted by: infinity101
1. I had a poster of HR in my room as a kid. 2. I love chocolates 3. I have been on a blind date. Two truths and one lie.
1?Originally posted by: RockingSunny
1. I am great in football
2. I am good in maths
3. I can very good in Essays
Two lies one truth😆
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
1. I am great in football
2. I am good in maths
3. I can very good in Essays
Two lies one truth😆
Clue milega? 🙈
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842