hahaha i know he said, before marraige he cried and now she is crying to have married him 😂😂😂
I love wahaj.. he is hilarious!!
😂😂😂
poor Wahaj wife. Probably like what have I done 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hahaha i know he said, before marraige he cried and now she is crying to have married him 😂😂😂
I love wahaj.. he is hilarious!!
😂😂😂
poor Wahaj wife. Probably like what have I done 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Winterberry
lol initially I thought they forgot to write dialogues for meerab or worst PH misplaced her dialogue sheets.
I felt that her main focus was on Murtasim's character. And in the interview, when she said that she asked someone from the production house(I think) to read the Murtasim's character, I felt that her one-liner for the story is Murtasim's character.
Everytime we get a shitty episode on wednesday, wahaj and yumna reminds us to watch it on thursday 😂😂😂
i totally agree, i dont want to think too much about it, but they cant show the same thing as ep 20..Like you said, where is the progress. As much as we love meerab and murtasim we cant just be happy with a repetitive scene..
lets hope for the best!!!
If she gets flustered or bare minimum look at him softly like he does I will not say a word against her till drama ends !
I felt that her main focus was on Murtasim's character. And in the interview, when she said that she asked someone from the production house(I think) to read the Murtasim's character, I felt that her one-liner for the story is Murtasim's character.
The writer wrote about her DREAM MAN!! Thats it.. everything else is just copy paste from ITV.
We will see some of there scene today
Mariyam can't like anyone. Aisa ho hi nahi sakta. Khan Khandaan ki ladkiyon ko pyaar nahi hota.....tum khudko dekhlo......pyaar karti ho?? Saara pyaar Haya ne kar liya hai baaki ladkiyo ke badle.
🤣🤣
The writer wrote about her DREAM MAN!! Thats it.. everything else is just copy paste from ITV.
Wattpad Tumblr projects do come to life. Keep hope girls ladies. Go look for your 2011 2014 2018 work. E-mail it to the production houses. The more ridiculous the story the better 🤣
He’s asking tumne contract fada ya nahin? 😂😂😂