Since both will be drunk she will first drop Abhi in Birla House ( hope 🧹 has night duty) and then take Nav to GV.
She’s the designated driver.
I feel our nightmares are coming true! Babaji stuffs the letter in his pocket and 🐍🧹finds it 🤬🤬🤬☹️🥲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Since both will be drunk she will first drop Abhi in Birla House ( hope 🧹 has night duty) and then take Nav to GV.
She’s the designated driver.
I feel our nightmares are coming true! Babaji stuffs the letter in his pocket and 🐍🧹finds it 🤬🤬🤬☹️🥲
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
Thanks Ash💕 for the new thread
# AbhiNahi to Akshu
Thodi Si Jo Pee Li Hai ( ❤️ ) Chori toh Nahi ki Hai
They are amar prem 💕! I am so proud of them for brining them together! 🛶👨⚕️
I feel our nightmares are coming true! Babaji stuffs the letter in his pocket and 🐍🧹finds it 🤬🤬🤬☹️🥲
Stupid thing to show...but this whole drunk letter writing was stupid!
Abhir does not even know the spelling of law, as per how he was introduced...how is he supposed to read a 50 words ka letter in Hinglish😅?
I’m hoping the two drunks and a furious Ak will be interesting to watch
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
Thanks for the tag Ash, looks like a filler coming or something interesting?
Sarah Waqar@SarahWaqar07
Now you gt it ??
Quote Tweet
Sarah Waqar@SarahWaqar07
Kal raat apun 2 bajay tk piya
Sarah Waqar@SarahWaqar07
Yrkkh waalon. Are you all ready? I am sure you all have seen the promo
Originally posted by: sunshining
thanks for the tag Ash
Sej, start jumping with joy. Lots of AbhiNahi bonding to watch. there may even be a romantic song/dance sequence. Kebab me haddi AK take your time getting to the bar🤣
Nisha if that happens I will post an sweet post for the makers 🤣💕
Omg tug of war with Abhir while Nav just watches like “”
Sarah Waqar@SarahWaqar07
He will be like " wasit all in my fantasy ....wereu only imaginary lol he will finally realize kya museebat hum nai paala ek taraf rukhsaar aur doosri taraf khala - Anjali ustad Ali Khan
🧹 already knows the truth... willbe interesting to see what KM does if she finds the letter.
I feel our nightmares are coming true! Babaji stuffs the letter in his pocket and 🐍🧹finds it 🤬🤬🤬☹️🥲
Well we know the tug of war will be between akshara and abhimanyu and abhinav will be watching from sidelines not understanding what to do.
When a fan edit or photography experiment uses several reference images, what information makes the result easy to understand without turning the...
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
0