No the reason is you are building your own brain
teri ko akal nahin hain ab tak
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No the reason is you are building your own brain
teri ko akal nahin hain ab tak
Hayeee the sukoon
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrObimltbme/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
At least nothing to really decode this episode 😂
I mean there were a few dialogues here and there.. but i wont rewatch it so we shall let it pass 😂😂😂
what are your thoughts?
I beg to differ he is VERY VERY important
Murtu judgement of Naureez from one meeting, bam bam boom boom he is the guy for my sister
Meeru judgement of zubi dubi, what a perfect lover
At least nothing to really decode this episode 😂
I mean there were a few dialogues here and there.. but i wont rewatch it so we shall let it pass 😂😂😂
what are your thoughts?
That is why I am sooooooooo happy today
I can go for a walk, take in the sunshine
Apply for jobs
I am going to take a shower on TIME, look like a human not a zombie
Baad mein jaaye MM, unke liye mein apni zindagi karab kar rahi thi

Originally posted by: Gundamwing
No the reason is you are building your own brain
teri ko akal nahin hain ab tak
My brain is not complete yet.. so yes akal toh dur ki baat hain 🤣