Originally posted by: infinity101
Omg just look at that cheap jewellery and awful dress. No wonder Aman changed his mind.
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Omg just look at that cheap jewellery and awful dress. No wonder Aman changed his mind.
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
Never have I ever whistled in a movie theatre.
I haven't. Not because I never felt like it but because I can't whistle 😆
I've tried to learn but kuch hua nahi.
Kids should be 100m away from this nashedi movie🤪
More stupid was ki how did she assume that Anjali would be sitting single on her a** all these years? Same thing happened in 3 idiots.Originally posted by: trouble_006
Tina ka badhiya tha. Named her daughter after the other woman who was in love with her husband, confident that 8 years mein Anjali ne shadi thodi ki hogi, letting her 8 year old know how daddy dearest was a f*ckboi/superficial AF.
Parents goal
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
I haven't. Not because I never felt like it but because I can't whistle 😆
I've tried to learn but kuch hua nahi.
Maine bhi Sikhne ka try Kiya tha par hua hi nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Tina ka badhiya tha. Named her daughter after the other woman who was in love with her husband, confident that 8 years mein Anjali ne shadi thodi ki hogi, letting her 8 year old know how daddy dearest was a f*ckboi/superficial AF.
Parent goals
My dad still doesn't trust my fashion choices for him and Rahul let his 8 year old buy his clothes.
This is what gets me everytime. 😵
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Kids should be 100m away from this nashedi movie🤪
Bollywood has a ton of such movies.
Problematic tropes are romanticised to no extent in many movies.
Same ðŸ˜Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
I haven't. Not because I never felt like it but because I can't whistle 😆
I've tried to learn but kuch hua nahi.
Bold: jhoot aapne sha se sachi mohabbat ki hai😳
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842