Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Never ever have i kissed anyone (except in a movie)
Chal Jhoota.
That's all I'm gonna say. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Never ever have i kissed anyone (except in a movie)
Chal Jhoota.
That's all I'm gonna say. 😆
Never have I ever eaten toothpaste. 😂
Colgate bhi nahi?
Gosh she gonna come there? 🤢Originally posted by: trouble_006
Now we know MPK iss saal BB mein kisko support karne wale hain.
Lioness Urfi
🤣
Troubly you also join.
Cobra, aapne bataya nhi that this is you

Originally posted by: infinity101
Gosh she gonna come there? 🤢
News toh yahi hai. KKK fir BB.
Mujhe attention zyada pasand nahi issliye I kept my identity under wraps. 😆
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
🥱🥱😵😵😵😵
Ye kya lipi hai?
Never have I ever missed a flight.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842