Originally posted by: infinity101
Arre bikini ki baat game mei ho ri thi. Wo Urfi ka toh aiwain random topic tha 😆 We are playing “never have I ever”, so the point was “never have I ever worn a bikini” 😆
My mistake 🤦🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: infinity101
Arre bikini ki baat game mei ho ri thi. Wo Urfi ka toh aiwain random topic tha 😆 We are playing “never have I ever”, so the point was “never have I ever worn a bikini” 😆
My mistake 🤦🤣
What about on the beach? 😆Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Ohhhhhh.
At this point, I'll happily accept her in a Bikini over her controversial attires.
But thank you for the clarification Infy ❤️
On the Bikini front, not worn one and don't plan on either. Yaha ke sun mein Bikini pehena is both dumb and controversial.
tere jali na 🤣Originally posted by: infinity101
Teri tarif karne ka mann to nee hai but acha gaya hai.
You've got a nice voice ❤️
thanksOriginally posted by: MSgayatri
munna, u are gajab cute..... Gussa bhi karna hai aur gaana bhi share karna hai!! 🤭🤭🤭
It was beautiful!! 🤗
Tujse? Kis baat pe? 😆Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
tere jali na 🤣
Jhoot boli Gayatri.
Never have I ever used a dating app.
Originally posted by: infinity101
What about on the beach? 😆
I live in Kerala.
Ek toh its extremely sunny here and when its not sunny, its raining.
Dono isn't ideal when it comes to wearing a bikini.
Dusra the people here aren't ready for it yet. It'll be frowned upon. Beach pr enjoy karne se zyada unwelcome stares aur comments se deal karna hoga.
It was nice 👌
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842