I am late to the party. I know too much late but better late than never.
I am watching the show in hotstar and really like it! Anyone watching still?
I would love to discuss on the show and characters.
Page
of
1I am late to the party. I know too much late but better late than never.
I am watching the show in hotstar and really like it! Anyone watching still?
I would love to discuss on the show and characters.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hey welcome hereOriginally posted by: TeluguAmmayi
I am late to the party. I know too much late but better late than never.
I am watching the show in hotstar and really like it! Anyone watching still?
I would love to discuss on the show and characters.
The forum is pretty dead now but yes raghvi fans still watch the show and posts edits on insta and twitter as well.
Even fanfiction writers are active on Wattpad and wrote their imagination raghvi story
You can browse the pages of the forum, and if you see a locked topic that you want to revive, link it here and tag whoever was talking about it.
For example ...
I am looking for a Telugu speaker to translate the dialogues in my fan fiction that should be in Telugu. For example, when Jaya/Raghav/Kirti are talking only to each other. No pressure, but if you decide to read this story and feel like volunteering ...
Yes yes!!! I also just started watching the show...join the here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5330245/binge-watching-mhrw . I would love to have a live discussion with someone who is watching it right now!
Your link goes to the wrong topic. Change the final "4." to "5" without a period, and it should work.
Originally posted by: BLLAHQOSSQVLAFJV
Your link goes to the wrong topic. Change the final "4." to "5" without a period, and it should work.
Thanks for catching. Updated!!