Episodes horizontally scroll hote hai... they are vertical now.
You have to click on each episode for description now which used to be available directly in horizontal format.
Search has also changed I think but I haven't explored.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Episodes horizontally scroll hote hai... they are vertical now.
You have to click on each episode for description now which used to be available directly in horizontal format.
Search has also changed I think but I haven't explored.
It was not for u 🤪
Had understood it...👍🏼
If it was for me... I was laughing because Maine Kab flip Kiya???? 🤔🤔🤔
Main to kai dino se regressive horrible SaiRat shipper aur recently unadulterated Satya hater hun as per 'some'.
And if it was not for me....reading 'SaiRat is an endgame. Wait for it' in 'your' post made me laugh.
@bold Why tho🤣? I always said sairat gonna be end game even when marriage promo released.
It is sairat end game with saiya and virakhi journey.