Originally posted by: Gundamwing
we need to redefine safe
tere ko aur kuch nahin milaYeh bouncing plane mein jayenge
Toh hum sab finishhhhhhhh
Lol it's a bumpy ride 😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
we need to redefine safe
tere ko aur kuch nahin milaYeh bouncing plane mein jayenge
Toh hum sab finishhhhhhhh
Lol it's a bumpy ride 😭🤣
metaphor mein apna mauth
Papa is allergic to fish
Mama is allergic to all her papas
So Im allergic to kaju 👍🏼
Lol I have alot work in earth.. he should send me back every 6 months 🤧
yaaaaaar the way you think it is like you are in space
This is more difficult than shuttle landing
Wahaj new telefilm I'm actually looking forward to it. Yes its giving me kalkata vides.
Bengali art movie are like this. Wahaj looked cute with that lose white kurt.
The girl wearing saree. Jo bechar gaya still pending for me...how cutely wahaj speak bengali.
Yes when I saw it, I got those bengali vibes..
I don't watch JBG fully, only watched some scenes.. will watch it after TB
Will we get 2 mins of them today? 😌😌🥲🥲
https://twitter.com/aimennadeem17/status/1648616672289517568?s=46&t=qQ5sh4I6FC9RN7b-XVA1CA
thank god she told him. Now let him meet anas aka mallik jr