Oops my bad, I completely forgot that their crapfest is still runningOriginally posted by: ItsmeAzra
Shaheer kya hai phir?😬🙄He is a Muslim as well as the FL of albela,ig her name is hiba, both are muslims ☢️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oops my bad, I completely forgot that their crapfest is still runningOriginally posted by: ItsmeAzra
Shaheer kya hai phir?😬🙄He is a Muslim as well as the FL of albela,ig her name is hiba, both are muslims ☢️
I am just looking at the kids who r lost in their own world 😆
Btw whom did RS say is behind the characterisation of yeh rishta. Here’s the guy behind all the masala
😆
Zama Habib the man with the spectacles he has conceptualized all the characters.The mike caught the children talking, you could hear them.
I felt sorry for how much everyone was sweating, if someone had collected all the sweat I am sure at least you would get one bucket 🪣
Really good to see all of them bonding so well