Let them go wherever they want🤗
Mein khandhan se nahin hoon
He meant it and He has a point
Business, village, court cases, ziddi wife, bad back
Man can only take so much
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let them go wherever they want🤗
Mein khandhan se nahin hoon
He meant it and He has a point
Business, village, court cases, ziddi wife, bad back
Man can only take so much
I need the address of the person making these captions
We need to talk
“Talk”= 🥊🥊Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I need the address of the person making these captionsWe need to talk
okay i need to see yumna too.. wahaj is everywhere 🤣❤️
I cant believe they edited THIS scene 😭😭😭
Meerab is a tease lol she got up phir cheddar udd ke soh gayi 🤣
What is happening here!! Is this for REAL?!