She knows that too…she’s just pretending to not know…ignorance is bliss is her motto 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She knows that too…she’s just pretending to not know…ignorance is bliss is her motto 🤗🤗
Kahan hai
Sone kiliye chali gaye honge 😆
I'm meesam n my papa n mama will be bothered 😛😎
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
i am so excited about skipping tomorrow ... Ab Epi hi nahi doge toh skip kise karun
plz give it ,
So that i can skip it 🤣
now i see why you are a doctor
I have no job so no self esteem
So I will fall then be depressed
then Make it make sense because I have no other job than this one
Murtu feels anything for meerab?🤔
My sympathies
Ab aise beinsaafi to na karo becharey murthu se 🤣
I think you forgot the bts pics.. I have entered and I have turned 1 yr as well 😜🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Winterberry
This is confirmed ! Actress playing MB said he will also get slapped . When and why we dunno so most probably mariyam khand .
rangrasiya style iconic save the girl moment
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I think you forgot the bts pics.. I have entered and I have turned 1 yr as well 😜🤣🤣🤣
🤣