Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Na-insafi hai yeh!!
I'm going on a hunger protest 🤕
Meesam has to meet murtu papa by epi 45 😭
no one cares if you don’t eat
You are not Gandhi
Mai Murtu hoon ya sabun jo har cheez ki safai doonDhokha bhi Mai khau or bhul bhi mai jaau😲
Mai Murtu hoon ya sabun jo har cheez ki safai doonDhokha bhi Mai khau or bhul bhi mai jaau😲
Oh my baby! 🤗🤗
Alright ! Let them clean their own shit this time! We can have popcorn and watch !
PS - if MB slaps you for Zubi shit, I will not spare her !
jo dimagh shaant na rakh sake wo kaise jeete😎Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Murtu, how are you so chill? Even after knowing so many things are going on under your nose? 😲
And I will protect Meeru when she will indirectly blame her🤗Originally posted by: Winterberry
Oh my baby! 🤗🤗
Alright ! Let them clean their own shit this time! We can have popcorn and watch !
PS - if MB slaps you for Zubi shit, I will not spare her !
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Oh my baby! 🤗🤗
Alright ! Let them clean their own shit this time! We can have popcorn and watch !
PS - if MB slaps you for Zubi shit, I will not spare her !
wait what how is that even his fault
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Oh my baby! 🤗🤗
Alright ! Let them clean their own shit this time! We can have popcorn and watch !
PS - if MB slaps you for Zubi shit, I will not spare her !
you don’t know😲 Everything is his fault only