Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
@bold: stop putting ideas in Bhai's head please, the nation is still not over with the seeti maar spoof 🤣🤣
Why not?
after naatu naatu’s Oscar award, Bhai gonna bring BhOscar Award for Chotu motu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
@bold: stop putting ideas in Bhai's head please, the nation is still not over with the seeti maar spoof 🤣🤣
Why not?
after naatu naatu’s Oscar award, Bhai gonna bring BhOscar Award for Chotu motu
Ye song nursery kindergarten wale chhotu bachhon me shayad popular ho jaye 🤔
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
There he goes showing his powerful legs again. I really just wish he had done these songs in this outfit ❤️

Bhai’s legs ko nazar na lage. *putting kala tika on his legs*
Chotu motu seriously??!!
people are still buying tickets for this movie
Bhai ke honesty toh dekho😆
Sunoo everybody mere pass ayoo
I am soo lazy mujhe nachaoo
Beat bajaoo shoor machaoo
Twinkle Twinkle mere saath gaoo
Ok sure but I need to promote sukhbirs song balle balle
sure u will do this dance 🕺 I’m ready to dance 💃 let’s all us members dance
this song isn’t in the movie but don’t worry plus on Diwali Tiger3 coming 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: Coldplaying
I'm really worried for those who have booked the tickets for this film.
yesOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
There he goes showing his powerful legs again. I really just wish he had done these songs in this outfit ❤️
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://youtu.be/LX2zshAgECQ?si=u3XqFnC2S4CgsTUT
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jaan-kumar-sanu-hospitalised-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-singer-shares-health-update-from-ho_235409
https://x.com/i/status/2075118174606086153
🔥 after loooong time https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2065822976868806675?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
2