Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let’s dance Chotu motu, I thought it’s a spoof of naatu naatu😆
Bhai trying hard to make it a Pan masala India movie
Twinkle Twinkle
Humpty Dumpty
Jack N Jill
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Johnny Johnny Yes Papa
Ringa Ringa Roses
🥳
Originally posted by: hasini009
Let’s dance Chotu motu, I thought it’s a spoof of naatu naatu😆
Bhai trying hard to make it a PanmasalaIndia movie
@bold: stop putting ideas in Bhai's head please, the nation is still not over with the seeti maar spoof 🤣🤣
bahi should go back to Sonu Nigam rather than Honey Singh
Woh Nickelodeon pe show nahi aata, uske title se inspired hai kya yeh?🫠
I'm really worried for those who have booked the tickets for this film.
There he goes showing his powerful legs again. I really just wish he had done these songs in this outfit ❤️

Twinkle twinkle little star
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://youtu.be/LX2zshAgECQ?si=u3XqFnC2S4CgsTUT
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jaan-kumar-sanu-hospitalised-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-singer-shares-health-update-from-ho_235409
https://x.com/i/status/2075118174606086153
🔥 after loooong time https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2065822976868806675?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
2