😆 why?
Oh yes to bring gossips to the new year for all of us😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆 why?
Oh yes to bring gossips to the new year for all of us😆
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Really? 😲 I thought SRK would come in 1st episode because of Pathan success
Maybe srk changed his mind😆
Originally posted by: Coldplaying
Who is Rishabh Shetty? Is he Kjo's new toy boy?
Suniel shetty ka beta toh nahi 😆
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Really? 😲 I thought SRK would come in 1st episode because of Pathan success
I think this is more of a KJo wishlist for his show. RK is said to hate KWK and thinks it gets him in trouble over things he says. I guess he thinks he doesn’t say anything stupid or problematic anywhere else 🙄.
Alia I’m sure will show up. It’s just not clear with whom. She can come with Ranveer again and promote Rocky and Rani.
SRK might come with Deepika, or with someone from Jawaan, if he decides to come at all.
This season storyline will be built around Neetu tweet and toofan it caused in kjo clique
Originally posted by: Coldplaying
Who is Rishabh Shetty? Is he Kjo's new toy boy?
The main actor in kantara movie
I am hoping for Sid kiara epi 😆.
this season will probably be🤢
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/web-series/article/karan-johars-koffee-with-karan-9-on-the-cards-heres-what-we-know-23623876
...
https://youtu.be/7ATxftTjMec?si=V39pSatCh8FhiHM7
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7fL7ODja_/?igsh=ZWQ2bmE1MjZvMXVi
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
4