why why is he taken!!!! 🥲💔💔🙈🙈
he is too hot to handle!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
why why is he taken!!!! 🥲💔💔🙈🙈
he is too hot to handle!!!
Hum sirf durr se hi dekh sakte hai
You both seem to have conveniently forgotten that you are taken 🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
You both seem to have conveniently forgotten that you are taken 🤣
Isiliye bola durr se hi dekh sakte hai 😆
I am being pampered today... aaj to bilkul nahi bhool sakti that I am taken 🙈
Isiliye bola durr se hi dekh sakte hai 😆
I am being pampered today... aaj to bilkul nahi bhool sakti that I am taken 🙈
How are you feeling now?
Feel sorry for Jagtap. Sabse pehle usne fielding lagayi thi par aaj tak shadi nahi kar paaya 😆
Feel sorry for Jagtap. Sabse pehle usne fielding lagayi thi par aaj tak shadi nahi kar paaya 😆
I Dont feel bad for JM but I miss the actor. They should have kept him somehow
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
You both seem to have conveniently forgotten that you are taken 🤣
All three of them are taken😳hence they can stare....but you are not allowed😈..
It's a sin for you😆..
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
You both seem to have conveniently forgotten that you are taken 🤣
… shhhhhhhhhhh!
We are allowed to drool … itna toh excitement life mein banta hai!
Btw Moor knows when I said he is taken I meant I can’t ship him with Ayesha! Mera alag DDP hai 🤪🤪🤪🫣🫣🫣
He is normal handsome 😆