Welcome to the holidays and magical avartars chat CC#102🥳🏆💯😍- Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.6k

Users

59

Likes

755

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Girl happy seeing you in the Salman review thread by maroon miss you. Hope you stay active in that thread, and maybe come here. Been long time.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 16th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Girl happy seeing you in the Salman review thread by maroon miss you. Hope you stay active in that thread, and maybe come here. Been long time.

Post deleted

I have tagged wrong UN

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/prince-harry-will-be-snubbed-at-king-charles-iii-s-coronation-claims-royal-expert-expect-pics-of-him-standing-alone-101681808971655.html


The drama.. ๐Ÿ˜† Did Harry except them to love him after he lashed out at the royal family in public and make money out of it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 16th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Girl happy seeing you in the Salman review thread by maroon miss you. Hope you stay active in that thread, and maybe come here. Been long time.

Hi Jess

I am sorry that i am not much active here for KBKJ promotions and release. But i have seen everything related to the movie and loved it too . Trailer , songs and the buzz is amazing and I wish that it get huge success as wellsmiley20

I will try to be more active as my work permits.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



Oh your better days are right around the corner. That job was the raste ka patthar. Only onwards and upwards from here on out, chica.
Also, how are you feeling? Are you on your way to recovery from the accident?

True raste ka patthar indeed.

So much better, thanks for asking๐Ÿค—โœจ.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hi Jess

I am sorry that i am not much active here for KBKJ promotions and release. But i have seen everything related to the movie and loved it too . Trailer , songs and the buzz is amazing and I wish that it get huge success as wellsmiley20

I will try to be more active as my work permits.

no worries I understand. I was happy seeing you and yes miss our chats. Iโ€™m glad you enjoying the trailer, songs etc. Iโ€™m excited to see it on EID. ๐Ÿคฉ
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

e-Wrap Update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648241781245624320

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 ยท 9 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934

https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 6 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213

https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".