Finally heard the interview. Damn the man has a smooth voice in general and not much filler words 👍🏼😳
Waiting on you Disha to make some great captions from this interview
Should it be steamy 18+ stuff? ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally heard the interview. Damn the man has a smooth voice in general and not much filler words 👍🏼😳
Waiting on you Disha to make some great captions from this interview
Should it be steamy 18+ stuff? ☺️
Man has a beautiful voice ❤️ i think everyone's a fan of his voice 😆
Neki or poch.
Do you even have to ask? ☺️
Man has a beautiful voice ❤️ i think everyone's a fan of his voice 😆
I see a lot of actors making youtube videos for monetization.
Harshad should start a podcast, if there is anything he is really passionate about. Could be a great differentiator in that market.
I see a lot of actors making youtube videos for monetization.
Harshad should start a podcast, if there is anything he is really passionate about. Could be a great differentiator in that market.
I soo agree with you! I'd definitely be among the first people to listen to his podcasts 😆 He's an eloquent speaker 👌🏻 plus that deep, soothing voice of his
also a very intelligent guy
He is so well spoken.
Is there any fights happening in between fandoms?
PS:- I liked his stubble beard look more when he entered and even in Dehleez
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
He is so well spoken.
Is there any fights happening in between fandoms?
PS:- I liked his stubble beard look more when he entered and even in Dehleez
The usual silly fights between both the ship fandoms 😆
Loved his look in Dahleez too