My Monday is finally done with. ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
My Monday is finally done with. ๐
e-Wrap Update ๐๐ผ
happy Monday !!
I hope your day is going well. My boss' boss scheduled a call with me out of the blue. It was 10 mins before the call so I started updating a little bit of 3 different reports to make sure I was ready. Only for him to call and ask me about something completely random ๐คก

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455
https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213
36