🏏IPL 2023: Match 24 - CSK vs RCB on 17/04/2023 at 7:30 PM IST 🏏- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

681

Views

23.5k

Users

36

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

I donโ€™t pick Kohli and he score! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’


I pick him and he doesnโ€™t๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ


Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Kohli and ruturaj.. Both are dagabaaz๐Ÿคฃ

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 3 years ago

Mere ko phir se

25 points hi milenge kya ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by DiamondLife - 3 years ago
Arpita00001 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I swear

So true


I have won only once for runs and wickets and MOTM aajtak nahi ๐Ÿคฃ

Same aaj tak mujhe bhi nahin mila..and kabhi milega bhi nahin cause jise leti usse ussi din bekar khelna hota๐Ÿคฃ

Posted: 3 years ago

4 leg byes by Deshpande!


Give us all the extras we have been denied in first inning๐Ÿ˜†


Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I swear

So true


I have won only once for runs and wickets and MOTM aajtak nahi ๐Ÿคฃ


Same here ๐Ÿ˜†

Posted: 3 years ago

Lomror out! Is RCB collapsing already?๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ


Image


Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

CSK is gonna win with great margin๐Ÿ‘

I am ready to get haaa haaa ed๐ŸคฃThis IPL is very unpredictable.

PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

4 leg byes by Deshpande!


Give us all the extras we have been denied in first inning๐Ÿ˜†


I don't mind leg byes wale extras


Woh jitne bhi do ๐Ÿคฃ

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Kohli and ruturaj.. Both are dagabaaz๐Ÿคฃ


Partners in crime..... They. Might have known..

.ham log hamesha in dhonone ko hi select karrahe hein.... Isiliye.... They changed their form....๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 ยท 4 months ago

Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 ยท 4 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".