I donโt pick Kohli and he score! ๐๐๐
I pick him and he doesnโt๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I donโt pick Kohli and he score! ๐๐๐
I pick him and he doesnโt๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
Kohli and ruturaj.. Both are dagabaaz๐คฃ
Mere ko phir se
25 points hi milenge kya ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I swear
So true
I have won only once for runs and wickets and MOTM aajtak nahi ๐คฃ
Same aaj tak mujhe bhi nahin mila..and kabhi milega bhi nahin cause jise leti usse ussi din bekar khelna hota๐คฃ
4 leg byes by Deshpande!
Give us all the extras we have been denied in first inning๐
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I swear
So true
I have won only once for runs and wickets and MOTM aajtak nahi ๐คฃ
Same here ๐
Lomror out! Is RCB collapsing already?๐ซ๐ซ

CSK is gonna win with great margin๐
I am ready to get haaa haaa ed๐คฃThis IPL is very unpredictable.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
4 leg byes by Deshpande!
Give us all the extras we have been denied in first inning๐
I don't mind leg byes wale extras
Woh jitne bhi do ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Kohli and ruturaj.. Both are dagabaaz๐คฃ
Partners in crime..... They. Might have known..
.ham log hamesha in dhonone ko hi select karrahe hein.... Isiliye.... They changed their form....๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33