I didnโt realise Conway hit half century๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didnโt realise Conway hit half century๐
Conway 50 (32).๐๐
4 runs.
9.3 Hasaranga to Rahane, out Bowled!! Knocked over!! Hasaranga pulls out the Neymar celebration. This was flighted up nicely on off, Rahane went for the big slog over long-on, but gets beaten by the googly. Didn't anticipate the turn back in and off stump takes a tumble. Rahane b Hasaranga 37(20) [4s-3 6s-2]
Hasaranga to Rahane, THATS OUT!! Bowled!!
50 for Conway๐ฅณ well played
10 overs done and CSK is 97/2
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Does anyone agree that we should get more than 10 points for predicting the winning team? 10 points are too less because it's a difficult choice to make. ๐
Winner can be 50 50 so I do agree with those points.
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Does anyone agree that we should get more than 10 points for predicting the winning team? 10 points are too less because it's a difficult choice to make. ๐
I agree.....
Mein kehthi hoon 100 pts should be given for that...
Maxi in for his second over๐ค
I knew you will say that. ๐๐ They flop even when you don't reveal too, mostly. ๐Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I donโt want to jinx the players๐๐
I will reveal the names in second innings at 19.5 overs๐๐๐
Everyone's favourite Dube is in.
he hit a SIX๐ at least not out for a duck
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33