Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haiyee... murtu ka khawish poora hogaya... she is with him now 🤧
I don't like her at all after all that controversy.
What controversy?
Beautiful ❤
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Anyone noticed my siggy 😉
Lol yes noticed it now 🤣
I dont believe in legends 😎

Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Sab bhag gaye
I'm back!! Went to have dinner 😆
you should 🤣
Apparantly one model who was working with her on same shoot shared on insta her experience. Sana javed was entitled, unprofessional and insulted her. She called her do takkay k model.
After that i guess more than dozen of people came out and shared their horrible experience with the actress.
One of makeup artist told that she held him hostage. Didn't allow him to use the washroom.
Thank You.
I now remember I had read about the controversy 3-4 months ago but had forgotten the actress name.
You didn't see that video? 😆