Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
So I can feel better because I took him out.
kisko liya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
So I can feel better because I took him out.
kisko liya?
Buttler. I am still not losing hope.๐
Zampa dropped Miller's catch.
His own bowling.
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I took him back out 1 minute before deadline. ๐คช๐คฃ
MoM is Pandya. I took him out too. But Pandu got out earlier. ๐ฅบ
Gill will make 50, then gone
Gill is a safer option than Pandya ๐
(14.5/20 ov) 118/3
Royals chose to field.
Current RR: 7.95
โข Last 5 ov (RR): 32/1 (6.40)
bata, kya ho raha hai? ๐Originally posted by: Palak2812
Wese kaha ho guys?
pandya also going to take 3-4 wickets. He is still MOTM :)
Gill out.
Sandeep wicket.
C. Butler.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33