Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
That's not available in my country.
Ohh
Okay
Joh bhi dekh raha hain in Jio Cinema or had any idea
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
That's not available in my country.
Ohh
Okay
Joh bhi dekh raha hain in Jio Cinema or had any idea
Total ke liye kitna chose kiya hain?
I have updated the point with the assumption that Vyankatesh Iyer will be Man of the match.
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
aj kung fu panda khelega aur mom banega ๐
Damn!!
I read this as mother wala mom and then whole sentence sounded so wrong๐คฃ
I dont get Jio Cinema either. I have something like that IPTV thing ๐คฃ
So let's hope
You win extra ke points and I for total as you already got toss points ๐
Wese hoga wahi joh main nahi chahti hoon ๐คฃ
Rajasthan Royals opt to bowl
GT - 90/2 (10.2)
CRR: 8.71
Batting R(B) 4s 6s SR
Hardik Pandya* 28(18) 3 1 155.56
Shubman Gill 36(22) 4 1 163.64
Hardik Pandya out.
Chahal took the wicket.
I took him back out 1 minute before deadline. ๐คช๐คฃOriginally posted by: tomnjerry2
How much do I love Shubman Gill ? He is too good..
Mera MOTM ๐ญ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33