Ab dekhne laayak kuch bacha hi nahi😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab dekhne laayak kuch bacha hi nahi😂
Phir bhi thoda bohot kuch toh mil jayega tp ke liye😅😂
Sometimes I feel like I should just watch the show via BTS. Episodes mein hamla ke beech mein ye sab dal dete hai, BTS mein I get hamla free 🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes I feel like I should just watch the show via BTS. Episodes mein hamla ke beech mein ye sab dal dete hai, BTS mein I get hamla free 🤣🤣🤣
Yes that is true😂😂
Originally posted by: Minami_koi
Thabhi to story aage badegi.
Videv ka next mahanta mission start hoga.
Vikram ko sudharna.
Wo na sudharega ulta chitra bigad jaayegi
Sometimes I feel like I should just watch the show via BTS. Episodes mein hamla ke beech mein ye sab dal dete hai, BTS mein I get hamla free 🤣🤣🤣
Hamla deserves gamla right between their eyes
I don't mind breaking a gamla on hamla's khopdi
🪴🪴💀💀
😊
Hola friends! I just updated my ff with first scene.. was unable tag there.. awaiting your feedback
Hi Friends,
For the first time in my life I have tried my hands at FF.
The tile is Pal Pal Dil ke Pas based on our favourite jodi ViDev.
Synopsis
Vidhi Sharma has an incredibly mature and sophisticated personality but comes across as a shy and awkward girl due to her self-doubt. She was neither interested in men nor hoping to fall in love anytime soon. Vidhi's life is changed forever when two men unexpectedly walk into her life.The first is her boss Dev Raichand who at 40 is a single suave handsome businessman. Dev and Vidhi end up sharing the same roof. The second is Arjun, who is a 26 year old charming young man.Its a love at first sight for Vidhi or atleast she thinks she is in love with Arjun until she realizes the true meaning of love.Its a story of 2 star crossed lovers who fall in love despite their differences.
The link is
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/na-umra-ki-seema-ho/5325426/pal-pal-dil-ke-pass