Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am back with a new recipe๐
https://twitter.com/chatpate_samose/status/1647233110252322819?t=Kp8ZG0rTX5SUfKtxFLtuXQ&s=19

Originally posted by: JZMZEVRIXTMZ66LE
hello! it's my first time in this forum so i'm just roaming around in some of the threads ๐๐
Join us here. There are like 9.67 active users on BWF ๐๐
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Infi and Cobra ji you both are so pretty ๐ณ
Dhanyavad, khud ko recognise karne mein 5 min lage ๐คฃ
Ye number bada interesting hai. ๐
I know the 9. Who is the .67 ?
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
๐ Well this is huge for the internet and huge for us as well because I live here and it has become such a big thing over here .
I'm from Lucknow and it's the biggest news here currently. Everyone is talking about this only.
welcome shelcome to the chit chat thread
Another reason that this month along with the holidays which makes it special is that is itโs the chit chats 12 year anniversary in this section ( though in 2020 their was a re vamp) and it makes me go back into memory lane. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/1454966/chit-chat-about-bollywood
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R704yP3dlXw https://x.com/i/status/2064581034013028455
https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://x.com/i/status/2068166812165136785 https://x.com/i/status/2069002974110929213
36