Yes, just now I realised !!!😃
Congratulations my dearies. 🤗🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes, just now I realised !!!😃
Congratulations my dearies. 🤗🤗🤗
🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Main bhi Hina ka prize money ka aada hissedar hun, maine bolta use ki woh jitegi 😳
Maine toh start main hi bol diya that that she will be in top 20
Kuch nhi bas dusro ko out hota dekh kar khush horahe hai ab 🤣
Chal ek ek out pe laddu kha lete hein
Shopping karne gayi hongi. Abhi thodi der mein pictures share karengi ki kya khareeda hai 🤣
Congratulations neha!!
Animie girl toh jeete 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Shopping karne gayi hongi. Abhi thodi der mein pictures share karengi ki kya khareeda hai 🤣
$50 Kam pad jayenge🤣
Omg we won! Yes!!!
I swear my meeting came at a bad time. I can't even celebrate properly. 😅
You said top 20, I said WINNER, toh hissa mera