Hinna ko milgaya sone ka aanda!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hinna ko milgaya sone ka aanda!
Granny ka sapna poora ho gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yeah the moment everyone noticed we are still not out. It was like they we're chasing us with pitchforks
No but the I was fully like 'everybody shut tf up right now, aisa mat karo please' 😆
2no gayab hogayi 🤣
Sab winners gayab ho gaye 🤣
Ek to waise hi gayab thi 🤣 baaki 2 behosh ho gaye honge 🤣
🤣
2no gayab hogayi 🤣
Khushi sy behoosh toh nhi hogayi
Originally posted by: foreverlazy
YAY CONGRATS NEHA I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU ❤️❤️❤️
and yes I'm actually happy for Hina and Shreya too ❤️
I will see you both next year
Ya i was rooting for Neha too🥳