Yes. I'm hanging on. I'm that little macchar who is sucking your blood and filling her own stomach. 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. I'm hanging on. I'm that little macchar who is sucking your blood and filling her own stomach. 😈
Mai to khud apne par paise na lagau 🤣
Me and the elimination behind me

Cake ke bad cupcakes ki bhi bari agayi🤣
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Yes. I'm hanging on. I'm that little macchar who is sucking your blood and filling her own stomach. 😈
U need blood after giving it for test🤣
All unknown so thats gud😆
Lol this looks like a prompt to a bad horror story. 🤣 Pehle ek churail thi. Phir woh gayab hogi. Aur phir ek cool bhoot aaya. 🤣
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Yaar main abhi aayi results dekne ke liye aur merahi cut gaya. Ekdum correct timing 🤣
Koi nhi Nana family is proud of you
you should still write oh no 😡🤣
woh list hi choti hain 😆nitish dur dur tak nhi Meri list mein 🥲
just one nomination per category 😔