I survived 2 rounds!✌🏼😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I survived 2 rounds!✌🏼😌
Algorithm hates yellow DPs😆
My Pikachu DP crying in the corner after reading this 😅😅
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Bee and Rain 1st batch😭😭
You will be in top 10, my heart says so❤️
boss ke samne head assassin is bacha
Nope. Head assassin is just an employee. Stop trying to be part of my family. You aren't getting anything from my property.
good luck to you 😆
Of course😎
Nd we r here for fun😆
My Pikachu DP is sitting beside you in that corner 🤣
Bechari ko darao mat 🤣
I hope I get eliminated now so that I can save my time and not keep any Asha negi
all the best for this manifestation!🫡🫡