Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #3- Page 15

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.6k

Users

23

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yeh sab ek naya fun hai she gives us entertainment

Sehar ka jalwa๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฃ
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

This ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃIMG_20230414_164105.jpg

Kabhi kehti hai nahi hai kabhi kehti hai ki hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

This ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃIMG_20230414_164105.jpg

I told you I am amnesiac so Mujhy yaad nahi mein ny yeh kab kaha tha ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Sehar ka jalwa๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh toh fashion ke jalwe se bhi upar hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

phir tou you should be grateful to me for entertaining you without kisi๐Ÿ’ธ ky

Ofcourse I am grateful๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

You are pro at blaming everything on anything related to a guy named Wahaj who you forgot ๐Ÿคฃ

I am a fan of Saad angel and not of fan of koi Wahaj
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I too feel the same thanks for putting out my word๐Ÿ˜‰

You are welcome. I am part time Maheer but full time relatable ๐Ÿคฃ
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I am a fan of Saad angel and not of fan of koi Wahaj

I have and Idea . You should call him " He who must not be named " or "You know Who" .๐Ÿ˜†

Then we will understand whom you are referring without taking his name ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

You are welcome. I am part time Maheer but full time relatable ๐Ÿคฃ

You should quit being maheer you cannot justify her actions anymore๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I have and Idea . You should call him " He who must not be named " or "You know Who" .๐Ÿ˜†

Then we will understand whom you are referring without taking his name ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh yes like we should always call voldemort "you know who" we will call wahaj "you know who" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


Voldemort < wahaj ๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".