Agar by chance dcp ko laat bhi padti hai please lemme know somebody!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Agar by chance dcp ko laat bhi padti hai please lemme know somebody!
He locked savi too am so avoiding writing any gaali here bcz andar se bahut nikal rhi hai
Agar by chance dcp ko laat bhi padti hai please lemme know somebody!
laat ka pata nahi didi sar phod degi iska ek din
Virat locked both sai and savi😡
and he is the best father in the entire universe 🤪
Ninad trying to put sense in Virat, he's like give me guarantee that after opening the door sai will not go.
I am not doing this sai asked me to do this.
Last time when I didn't stopped her, she was not happy.
Ninad trying to put sense in Virat, he's like give me guarantee that after opening the door sai will not go.
I am not doing this sai asked me to do this.
Last time when I didn't stopped her, she was not happy.
He needs medical help now koi ambulance ko bulao yaar
Precap: virat doing uthak baithak on video call with savi.
Looks like sai savi eloped.
Precap: virat doing uthak baithak on video call with savi.
Looks like sai savi eloped.
This time Sai has to file a complaint against this lunatic
Pura episode toh ye YouTube pe daal diye episode mein kuch extra nhi tha lol
Both sai savi have eloped I guess v up down hi krta reh jaega 🤣