Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 105

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.8k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

He is credited for screenplay and dialogues. The story was Abhishek Sharmaโ€ฆ it had a pak writer a pak actor and it was banned in Pakistan.

It was banned in Pakistan and USA. Don't get why it was banned it Pakistan as it was mocking the US and there was nothing anti-pakistan in it as far as i remember. I watched it a long time ago and remember loving it and laughing a lot. Ali Zafar has really good comic timing. It was visible in tere bin laden, meri brother ki dulhan, chasme badoor and tefa in trouble.

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Is umrao jaan the same one which was remade with Abhishek and Aish .. the og was Rekha?!! Is it the same story!!!??


yaar I am tired of the same storiesโ€ฆ kuch naya leke aao

Isn't that a novel? It might be the same.

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก you are

No I am not a fan of Wahaj.I find him highly overrated and he is everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gif

Edited by SunShine_Soul - 3 years ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

No I am not a fan of Wahaj.I find him highly overrated and he is everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gif

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† you you you are are are

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Wahaj acting quit karnewala hai i guess,its too much๐Ÿคฃ

Bht annoying ho gya hai ๐Ÿ˜‘
1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† you you you are are are

I'm not, I'm not, I'm not๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญGif
columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Isn't that a novel? It might be the same.

Yes itโ€™s an Urdu novel made in Bollywood twiceโ€ฆ for Gโ€™s sakeโ€ฆ so I only saw the Aish one and vomitedโ€ฆ then my mother made me sit and watch the OG Rekha oneโ€ฆ DUDE!!! It was so layeredโ€ฆ so deep!!โ€™ Everything lost in the Aish versionโ€ฆ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".