Originally posted by: QAXBHBFXMNWUSW7N
is she a mole? is she infiltrating the anti love community by being a spy!
Maybe๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: QAXBHBFXMNWUSW7N
is she a mole? is she infiltrating the anti love community by being a spy!
Maybe๐คฃ
himbo is exactly like bimbo๐
She thinks bilal is a bimbo๐
I have heard that Sajal's Umrao jaan and Jo bachey hain sang samait lo ( starring fawad and mahira) will be on netflix
Umrao Jaan really looks like it's going to be on netflix or some big international platform as the news was broken by 'variety'
no i am not ๐พ๐ก. I don't like Wahaj anymore. I'm tired of seeing him mery tv screen pr.
Nahi mein nahi hoon ๐พI don't like Wahaj anymore. I'm tired of seeing him mery tv screen prOriginally posted by: UL5MWSDGFXV62UXC
is she a mole? is she infiltrating the anti love community by being a spy!
I thought she is a bilal fan. Why would he call him bimbo๐ฒ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I thought she is a bilal fan. Why would he call him bimbo๐ฒ๐คฃ
I think by bimbo she means non-manipulative or innocent
Originally posted by: cooper123
I have heard that Sajal's Umrao jaan and Jo bachey hain sang samait lo ( starring fawad and mahira) will be on netflix
Umrao Jaan really looks like it's going to be on netflix or some big international platform as the news was broken by 'variety'
Jo bachay hai sang samait lo is down the shelves I guess its not going to be made๐
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
no i am not ๐พ๐ก. I don't like Wahaj anymore. I'm tired of seeing him mery tv screen pr.
๐ก๐ก you are