Malamal weekly๐คฃOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5FUntotoQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
๐๐๐
Ese sawal kon karta hai ? Kya diya kya nahi diya lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Malamal weekly๐คฃOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5FUntotoQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
๐๐๐
Ese sawal kon karta hai ? Kya diya kya nahi diya lol
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Malamal weekly๐คฃ
I want sarah to donate to me as well๐คฃ๐คฃ
I agree Bilal had a very good chemistry with Madiha.. Maybe, I couldn't feel his chemistry with Ushna due to her negative shade character.. And yess, Azeikh is good too.. Characters and their portrayals matter to create any kind of chemistry.
I agree with you he has strong screen presence and excellent chemistry with Noman, Omar and Samina Peerzada... They're all fabulous actors.
Don't remind me of Qurban, the ost is highly misleading.. Due to that one minute teaser of ost, I watched that senseless show and quit after Bilal's character death.. That was an insane move from makers tbh..
Bawla Bawlii needs a comeback now.. Hope someone cast them together again.
I didn't really like madiha and Bilal's chemistry. It was very passable and non memorable even though i loved their characters individually and ejls as a whole.
Qurban used bilal-iqra as click baits and served us something else๐คข. I want to see those two in a drama where they end up together.
I have to detox myself from yumna as meerab. So i need a break from her๐. But she don't have any new dramas lined up so by the time she makes a comeback i will be wanting to see her again.
she said that as a joke ๐คฃ.Her very next ig story was with that make up artist,she was just teasing.Isska bhi article bana diya๐คฃ
bhaisaaaaab yeh kaafi TMI ho gaya!!!!
Waise Masha Allah 2023 mein kya wahaj ke kismat kholi hai. I mean to say ye sab shows jo 2020 , 2021 mein shoot kiye tha (22 qadam and jurm) sare ab aik saath unlock ho gaye hain ๐.
Upar se good thing is that all these dramas belong to different genres (crime, sports) and he is playing different characters.Good for him ab Allah humare bhi kismat aise hi unlock kar dein ๐
Ye sare web series hain kya?
when the villain is smarter than the leads ๐