Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Az07

As per the video both Angad and Sahiba takes Seerat to Mongas house & Sahiba will convince her parents to keep Seerat at home. Keerat will do spy work to know about Seerat’s lover. 

Yeah saw it, but title or something said bewada saved Barbie 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

Mostly they will follow like og.

Exactly, in promo he doesn't said he likes seerat or accept her. He said mujhe iss rishte ka bhoj uthana padh raha hai that means he accepted the marriage. I guess in og these were given to both leads to show that they were married forcefully. And in og during clown marriage there was a monologue of ml where he says he is taking revenge from them. I guess most of the people are forgetting that in promo ema is not there. Angad will take revenge for sure. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Yeah saw it, but title or something said bewada saved Barbie 

Angad didn't save ! Sahiba did. IF write aise hi title don't believe them

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Is there a new promo? 

Maza aayega Angad will seek revenge. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

I did really wanted the Ghamandi slapping Seerat scene with Ekta effects though… that would have raised trps!!!!

Garry ko toh padha toh seerat ko aise kaise jaane denge. Promo mei seerat looks scared 😆

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Bhai. Innki self respect ko Vanku kyun maar deta hai. Khori was so adamant, did not give in to any demand of Riddhi. Here Sahiba is falling for a guy who only ill treats her, wtaf. Vanku apni real life ki imaginary love story project kar raha i think, he wants multiple women to die for him and he can chose who to keep and who to trash. Wohi ho raha.

Though lots of things are same as og, small details can make a change in story. For eg Angad missed seeing Seerat’s asli roop by not staying overnight, then he saw her try to commit suicide, so track could go any way now.

Similarly Sahiba did not hear him telling his mom that all he did was acting, now she thinks he genuinely behaved nicely with my parents and even went against his mom. This might make her think he is nice. Hopefully manbeer or phuphaji tell her it was all acting and she realize he was not genuine.  I wish Sahiba has a spine like Khori. When I look at old series, women still seemed to have a job or purpose in life. And actually today’s world has more women working in reality but our serials are caught up in living room drama and home politics.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iris77

Though lots of things are same as og, small details can make a change in story. For eg Angad missed seeing Seerat’s asli roop by not staying overnight, then he saw her try to commit suicide, so track could go any way now.

Similarly Sahiba did not hear him telling his mom that all he did was acting, now she thinks he genuinely behaved nicely with my parents and even went against his mom. This might make her think he is nice. Hopefully manbeer or phuphaji tell her it was all acting and she realize he was not genuine.  I wish Sahiba has a spine like Khori. When I look at old series, women still seemed to have a job or purpose in life. And actually today’s world has more women working in reality but our serials are caught up in living room drama and home politics.

I dont get it, in promo they clearly made it seem like Angad will love Seerat and Sahiba comes in between both. Both Angad Seerat looking at each other and Sahiba in middle. They are clearly hinting at a triangle where Sahiba is hopelessly in love and Angad Seerat masti main. 

People trying to find positives here but this ph has a track record and is living upto its name. Only problem is why the hell is Sahiba falling for Angad, she should let Bewda and Seerat live and focus on her life. 

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lolzlol

https://youtu.be/28QF4lkwhZ8

Ohh lord. This cringe. Basically Angad will go back forth between 2 women. And pathetic Sahiba feeling bad that her molestor is not liking her. Time to stop watching.

If she starts feeling that she wants him that too w/o genuine sorry and all that effort we saw in GC .. it's time to stop.

Ye pyar nai dekhan bhai..

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

If she starts feeling that she wants him that too w/o genuine sorry and all that effort we saw in GC .. it's time to stop.

Ye pyar nai dekhan bhai..

Khori ne ussko ghutno bal girke maafi maangne bola, aur phir bhi nahi accept ki maafi. Bas dadaji ke birthday keliye lauti aur distance maintain ki. Lekin Sahiba, another lame character.

Yeh pyaar nahi Stockholm syndrome hai. At least Angad apni feelings main consistent hain, ussko Sahiba se nafrat hai, yeh Saahiba kyun nahi ho sakti. Aaj tak jisne abuse aur molest kiya usse pyaar

Edited by lolzlol - 1 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Angad didn't save ! Sahiba did. IF write aise hi title don't believe them

😆 Ok ji

Ty