Yep google it. I didn’t know the movie either, but found after googling it. I think it’s a south movie’s name..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep google it. I didn’t know the movie either, but found after googling it. I think it’s a south movie’s name..
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Yep google it. I didn’t know the movie either, but found after googling it. I think it’s a south movie’s name..
What should I type... movie that flopped? 😆
46 kya hai? Mera sirf vo bacha hai 😭
It's Akshay Kumar movie whose subject is based on Ramayana.
That's a great clue 👏
This released last year? I thought this year 🤣That's a great clue 👏
All andas done... thanks guys 🤗
Badge bhi mil gaya
Yeh game aur chalna tha. I was having so much fun. 😅
Enjoyed playing anda game with you girls. 🤗 Friday ko lucky draw hai
Enjoyed playing anda game with you girls. 🤗 Friday ko lucky draw hai
Vijay bhaiya is planning to bring season 1 of Bingo in virtual form. 🥳😆I don't know how he'll do it but it will be so much fun to play it. 😛
Oh I want to play too.