Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
https://twitter.com/Naina71680152/status/1646000006581592066?s=20
🤣 🤣
What is happening in ghum-verse?
No comments for this show🤣
I would rather watch ishq jalebi but not this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
https://twitter.com/Naina71680152/status/1646000006581592066?s=20
🤣 🤣
What is happening in ghum-verse?
No comments for this show🤣
I would rather watch ishq jalebi but not this 🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Bola na. TB is my first pak show 🤧✋
He is very famous actor in Pak and India too. Famous for doing extremely toxic ML roles which are super duper hit.
Recently, got seperated from his wife. She gave domestic violence and othes thing as reasons.
Also, intentionally or unintentionally he leaked contact and addresses of 10-20 Pak celebrities on his insta.
Aur bhi bahot kuch hai....I will PM you someday.
🤣🤣
Are u talking abt this pic?👀

Wow wajah and maya 😍
i dont know what makers are trying to do .. they have ruined virat's character with no return ... viru had confessed his eternal love for papi didi in hospital and now he is confessing his love for sai ... koi deen maan h ya ni is bande ka ...Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
https://twitter.com/Naina71680152/status/1646000006581592066?s=20
🤣 🤣
What is happening in ghum-verse?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is very famous actor in Pak and India too. Famous for doing extremely toxic ML roles which are super duper hit.
Recently, got seperated from his wife. She gave domestic violence and othes thing as reasons.
Also, intentionally or unintentionally he leaked contact and addresses of 10-20 Pak celebrities on his insta.
Aur bhi bahot kuch hai....I will PM you someday.
🤣🤣
Omg 😲
About after khaani I did not watch him left khaani in the middle...too toxic.
Thank you!! I have been searching for this pic 😆
Yup 👍🏼