Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i dont know i got the feeling of oil as if vitriol is name of some oil brand or sth 🤣🤣
Also understandable 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i dont know i got the feeling of oil as if vitriol is name of some oil brand or sth 🤣🤣
Also understandable 🤣
Since my love for MILs are wide known here. I was like why not🤣
On bollywood forum there is a topic who is worst mil and that u need to watch for
Jaya or neetu kapoor
i know one thing after visiting that forum people hve too much free time and celebrity snooping is new celebrity worshipping 🤣🤣Since my love for MILs are wide known here. I was like why not🤣
On bollywood forum there is a topic who is worst mil and that u need to watch for
Jaya or neetu kapoor
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i know one thing after visiting that forum people hve too much free time and celebrity snooping is new celebrity worshipping 🤣🤣
That’s why I hate going there 🤣
i can imagine 🤣 there was a girl crying chivalry is dead because her date asked her to split the bill 🤣🤣 and i decided okay time to turn back right away 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i can imagine 🤣 there was a girl crying chivalry is dead because her date asked her to split the bill 🤣🤣 and i decided okay time to turn back right away 🤣
Wow 🤣🤣 if that’s the only checkbox for chivalry then I have something to sell her 🤣
😲 what what?Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Wow 🤣🤣 if that’s the only checkbox for chivalry then I have something to sell her 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
😲 what what?
Like I mean that’s the only thing that constitutes chivalry to her? 🤣
no no that point i understood. What i didnt get was “then I have something to sell her”. What can be sold? 😲 Or was it supposed to be tell instead of sell? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Like I mean that’s the only thing that constitutes chivalry to her? 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
no no that point i understood. What i didnt get was “then I have something to sell her”. What can be sold? 😲 Or was it supposed to be tell instead of sell? 😲
Oh shoot 🤣 that was a typo 🤣 yes tell
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k