she makes any man standing beside her look good 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 honestly she looks stunning … I love her smile it’s so contagious!!!! 🥰🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
she makes any man standing beside her look good 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 honestly she looks stunning … I love her smile it’s so contagious!!!! 🥰🥰
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Why is ayesha losing fanbase?
She is not losing any fanbase.....
she will be back in the list
Just tell me this guys, are ayesha and Ishaan an item? Is it confirmed?
☺️☺️we didn't get any confirmation......
Amazing ROI. I even pasted screenshots. I watch that show first these days. You should come to that forum also.
Yaar today is even more amazing ROI. They are doing one thing right , getting karma done quickly for deserving chars
Found this cute gif of the cutest girl .....my obsession for long hair is on another level...i have the same lengthy hair as Ayesha 
Credits - rosyme
.. double post
That was fast..❤️
she makes any man standing beside her look good 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 honestly she looks stunning … I love her smile it’s so contagious!!!! 🥰🥰
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1645648380738273281?s=61&t=gAaCxsw9sF_7r2ra1fNTug