Why is ayesha losing fanbase?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why is ayesha losing fanbase?
Ayesha will bounce back. Maybe fans can create more chatter around her
Yaar it’s okay. Ayesha is super inactive on SM. Plus she isn’t doing any other project. She wasn’t anyways popular on IF. The actresses on the list, half of them I don’t even know who they are. It’s just a phase.
Like this AT for example used to be so dormant. Predominantly most not all of the online FD watch ITV for a ship
Pls vote for Ayesha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqnXP9Uo11I/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Hey you are back! 🤗
Hey you are back! 🤗
Not watching. I just check this thread .
how are you? Are you watching TMD? How do you like the past two episodes? Loves seerat getting slapped , good ROI
Amazing ROI. I even pasted screenshots. I watch that show first these days. You should come to that forum also.
Amazing ROI. I even pasted screenshots. I watch that show first these days. You should come to that forum also.
I find the show boring tbh. But I specifically tuned in after seeing sahiba slapping seerat. Next will see the episode where Garry gets exposed.
Not liking sahiba or angad tbh. So no motivation to see. But good to see seerat suffer haha, Karma came quickly for her and still she is so dumb and has so much attitude lol
Did you vote for Ayesha? Link coolmeg has posted
Did you vote for Ayesha? Link coolmeg has posted
I did twice. From two differnt ID