

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12


Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hi😃
[/QUOTE
Hi
I don't think that the new guy is a permanent addition 😔
What if Nehmat learns that Jasmine killed her parents and turns negative? 😒 what if she tries to separate Ekleen as Harleen is Jasmine's weak point?
I don't think that the new guy is a permanent addition 😔
I hope hes not another Angad😔
He seems like another Angad.
Hey Swarya ... did you quote me here?
I got notification but can't see any post.
I was trying to make a new post. I guess I don't know how to do it properly. I'm so sorry